At Sterling Vehicles Limited we will always endeavor to treat our Customers fairly.
– Only recommend products and services that we believe are the most suitable from our available options and that are in line with your affordability
– Where possible ensure quotes remain valid for the time indicated, advising you of the agreed timescale required to make your decision
– Ensure that we understand your individual needs and circumstances fully, before we make any recommendations to you
– Treat you with the utmost respect and integrity, providing clear information about all products we
– Advise and inform you at all stages of the quoting, ordering and delivery process
– Adhere to lead times at all times where possible, and advise you immediately if any manufacturer delays are encountered
– Ensure all advice given is clear and precise (without using ‘jargon’) and in your best interests. We will encourage you to ask if there are things you do not understand, or if you have questions or concerns. You will be informed of the pros and cons of each contract where applicable
– Give you access to our ‘Customer Complaints Procedure’ at any point you feel unhappy about our service. We will ensure your complaint is taken seriously, acknowledged within 5 working days, and then investigated and dealt with within a 4 week timeframe. Complaints should be sent in writing to email@example.com or you can post to the address below
– Protect the interests of you at every stage of the relationship.
– Ensure that you enjoy an efficient and professional service. You will be made to feel at ease and enjoy the experience of dealing with Sterling Vehicles Limited
– Always strive to invest in our internal processes and procedures in order to continually identify areas
– Ensure that all your information is secure and safe from unauthorized access. Managerial, physical and electronic procedures are in place to safeguard your information.
In Return we ask that you:
– Please be honest and accurate about your financial circumstances to help us accurately assess your enquiry/proposal
– Immediately inform us of changes that may impact on your affordability
– Communicate to us about areas of our service that you think can be improved
– Tell us about anything at all throughout the process that you do not fully understand